If you have a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), then you can use it towards co-pays, co-insurance and deductibles when you visit health providers, but also for medical products and supplies.
But did you know that in addition to covering your own health expenses, the FSA can cover medical costs for your kids?
Medical Services Your FSA can pay for…
- Fees for a visit to a family pediatrician. At FSAstore.com, you can find local pediatricians via our FSA Eligible Services.
- Vaccinations such as flu shots.
- Dental procedures including exams, fillings, and cleanings.
- Speech therapy or language training in cases of dyslexia or learning disabilities.
Search nearby health care providers by going to FSA Eligible Services.
Medical Products covered by your FSA…
- Incontinence products (Overnight Underpants)
- Children’s first aid (colorful Band-Aids)
- Pediatric first aid kits
- Kids’ sunscreen.* Some FSA plans may require a prescription for sunscreen since IRS guidance for eligibility isn’t clear.
- Cold packs for burns, insect bites, etc.
- Cold products: Steam vaporizers and saline solution to provide relief from colds. Some items containing medicine will require a prescription.